Ok, so I have just been tagged for a meme. Never really done this before since I’m a novice at this crazy blogging thing but, here goes!
THE LINKS MEME
Just copy paste THIS and everything below up until my Five links:
I thought it would be cool to have a meme where we post links. We can post up to five. Then we tell five more people to share their links. If we all share who tagged us, our links are sure to be seen!
They can be business links, favorite sites, affiliate links, whatever you want…
There are Five Rules:
1. MUST be clean. No R rated sites.2. Only FIVE links.3. MUST tell 5 people.4. A link back to the person who tagged you
1. http://www.stuckonyou.biz/ – great site for kid labels – I spent hours trying to figure out what would identify my kid for the next few years!
2. http://www.piperlime.com/ – I am a shoe addict
3. http://www.wallsdown.blogspot.com/ – I enjoy this blog every wednesday for a pick me up/ faith builder.
4. http://www.wearethatfamily.com/ – a must read, everyday!
Next up is Mommy Pie’s tag: Five Classes I Wish They Would’ve Taught in School meme:
1. Laudry 101 – I’m not good at laundry. I forget I have washed clothes and will leave them in the washer for a day, ok sometimes two. So then I have to rewash. nd after I fold them it takes me a few more days to put it all away. The cycle is endless. There must be a better way!
2. how to not be afraid of your two year old – He is in this I’m not listening, going to kick and scream and hit you until you are afraid, very afraid phase. It’s working.
3. Making the master bedroom an oasis – Yeah, it’s a crap hole. All the crap I don’t want people to see is thrown into the master bedroom, including the piles of laundry from before. Let me tell you, it really hightens the mood!
4. Organizing my closet – I have a closet. I’m embarrassed by it. I easily get lost in it. Some day I will open up and let you look inside. Not today.
5. How to feed your kid more than chicken nuggets, pb&j’s and mac a cheese – he won’t eat anything more.
Ok, and here is the last one – 6 things about me. One is untrue.
1. I know how to knit.
2. my husband and I were together for 8 years before we got married.
3. My first car was a volkswagon beetle
4. I graduated college in 3 instead of 4 years.
5. I played volleyball in high school.
6. I participated in Scottish or Highland dancing in High School.
Ok, so I guess that’s it. Comment, comment comment! Especially on that last one! I’ll post answers tomorrow. I think I am suppose to tag people and you do all or at least one of these! so…I tag –
becoming me, vintage dutch girl, skubalrowan, Simply “Jenn” -sational. Have fun!